Monday 20 August 2012

Maryanne Sterling ~ Featured Marriage Celebrant

Melbourne Marriage Celebrant ~ Hoppers Crossing Wedding Celebrant


One of my goals in life was that of someday becoming a Civil Marriage Celebrant.

Maryanne Sterling, CMC ~ Melbourne Marriage Celebrant As my children grew up, I found that I had time to myself which allowed me to do the required course.

I love being with people from all walks of life and creating a ceremony that is designed especially for them, one that reflects their personalities. From the traditional service to a specific themed wedding I will work with the couple to ensure that their wedding is every thing they dreamed it would be and as stress free as possible.

I can provide couples with a wide range of ceremonies to suit them and also help them to create their own unique style. Some of the themes and sub ceremonies I have used in weddings have been sand ceremonies, rose, candles, cultural, medieval, releasing of doves, ring warming and the list goes on.

My services also go beyond marriage ceremonies. I also offer Renewal of vows, or Reaffirmation of vows, Commitment ceremonies, Namings and Major birthdays and Anniversaries.

Maryanne Sterling, CMC ~ Melbourne Marriage Celebrant
Melanie & Kenan with Maryanne Sterling, CMC & husband
Maryanne Sterling, CMC ~ Melbourne Marriage Celebrant
Chelsea & Karl with Maryanne Sterling CMC, & husband, Allan 







Maryanne Sterling, CMC ~ Melbourne Marriage Celebrant
Maryanne Sterling, CMC celebrates the wedding of Leayane & Ian




I can honestly say that I do not have a single ceremony that stands out more than the rest. They have all been very enjoyable experiences. I travel to where I am needed even interstate. Weddings can be as simple as in my own garden, in a marquee or as glamorous as a 5 star reception room, each wedding ceremony is just as exciting and memorable.

No comments: