Wednesday 4 July 2012

Julie Maclean - Featured Marriage Celebrant


Julie Maclean - Bellarine Peninsula Marriage Celebrant
I love living on the Surf Coast, but I didn't think I'd be a marriage celebrant here.

After the death of my father I wanted to be a funeral celebrant. I really enjoy alternative, personal funerals but I started getting booked for weddings, of friends at first. The more celebrants I spoke to, the more it seemed that they loved weddings for the happy, positive occasions that they are. Then I got hooked.
Julie Maclean, CMC - Andy & Jade's beach wedding






You can probably see from the photos that I am comfortable and enjoy all styles of weddings from backyard to stately home.

Couples who come to me want to be engaged in the whole process. They love to hear their story as part of the ceremony. They want something elegant but relaxed.


I wouldn't be able to single out one ceremony as being more memorable than the next because I get swept up in all of them for different reasons.
Julie Maclean, CMC - Fiona & Claude's special day
I believe in all the couples I meet. I know they go into marriage knowing it means challenges as well as rewards.

I sense there is a new generation that has a strong commitment to the ideal of family life and the strength of life partnerships, as difficult as they are. They go into marriage with their eyes open.

You could say that I am down to earth but an idealist and optimist.

Hear me on Life Matters on ABC Radio National.


2 comments:

AnonymousGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Julie was just perfect for our ceremony, she went above and beyond for us. We are so thrilled we had Julie for our wedding, she's just a delight. We are so appreciative.
The Newlyweds, Vivienne & Michael.