Thursday 19 July 2012

Barbara Cieslak - Featured Marriage Celebrant


A Celebrant is something I always wanted to be but never had the opportunity until, getting redundancy from my fulltime work I jumped at the opportunity, and I have never looked back.
Barbara Cieslak, CMC - Kris & Lara-Jane's wedding

I love the work, and seeing so many happy couples makes my job very satisfying.







I have a Diploma in Business Management and also being a Justice of the Peace, I get to deal with people from all walks of life.

 Coming from an ethnic background gives me a greater understanding of the traditions of the different cultures. And with this in mind I include this in a lot of the ceremonies I perform.

Barbara Cieslak, CMC - Chris & Allison's wedding

As an example, I recently had the pleasure and the honour of performing a ceremony in 2 languages. Both English and Polish as I am fluent in the Polish language.

The couple in question were over the moon and couldn't thank me enough for making them feel so special, and their guests were absolutely thrilled. The couple were so grateful they came to my home the next day to thank me personally for making their day so unique. This ceremony would have to be one of my most memorable.

I am a very happy person and try to pass this on to all people I meet.

Every couple is special and I do my utmost to ensure their day is one they will never forget.


No comments: