Tuesday 27 January 2009

Best laid plans ...

It's hard to believe that my last post was back in July last year. This past month and a half has been flat-chat with the subscription renewal process for Celebrants Online, NSWCelebrants Online & QLDCelebrants Online.

And it's back to school tomorrow, so my email response rate may slow down a little as I leap in to what promises to be a very busy school year.

Back in July I started the process of uploading celebrant photos on to Flickr, as I saw that as another way of promoting Celebrants with a value-add service. Despite having let the project slide, I still believe that, so will aim to get back on track with it.

A new year resolution ... every endeavour will be made to update the blog with an item of interest on a weekly basis. Let's see how I go. :)

No comments: